1. URL Selection : It should be relevant, simple and neatly arranged yet Catchy for the visitors to remember.
2. User Interface Design : It should have a clutter free navigation. Since, Users view web pages in an ‘F’ pattern; from left to right and top to bottom, therefore Strong Headlines which makes the visitors curious must be incorporated. Contrasting color schemes, For example, an Event Management website should be in Vibrant Colors and Highlighted Tones whereas Educational Websites should be in Soothing Color schemes such as blue, green, etc.
3. Contents & Graphics : This section influences your visitors the most. Rich content helps a website not only in Search Engines but also helps your business to grow fast. While Graphics should communicate with the clients by making the perfect use of Visual and sound aids (Pictures, Videos and flash animations). It should be short and precise without jargon, and must provide the spectrum of services lined up for the clients. It puts life in your website.
4. Clients Section : It helps the visitors to develop an idea about your business, and your past engagement and your abilities satisfy the client. Thus, an important tool in building Trust for the Company.
5. A Mode Of Contact Or Feedback Form : It should include all the possible array for communication ; Social, Telephonic, etc., for the people to contact you and for providing feedback.
6. Usability : The website should load up quickly and should be formatted for Navigating on all the browsers, Frequent updates and maintenance should be carried out. Whereas incorrect information, invalid hyper links, blank pages, or contents that has nothing to do with your website must not be included.